Dear StrongStart Parents and Families:
We are really thrilled to let you know that we have found a new home for StrongStart in the Nicola Valley! We have been welcomed in by the Merritt Library at 1691 Garcia Street and we are so grateful for their generosity in hosting us!
Following the School District calendar, the StrongStart hours will be as follows:
|CLOSED AM||9:30 – 11:30||9:30 – 11:30||9:30 – 11:30||9:30 – 11:30||9:30 – 11:30|
|CLOSED PM||1:00 – 2:15||1:00 – 2:15||1:00 – 2:15||1:00 – 2:15||1:00 – 2:15|
All three Merritt StrongStarts will be combined, and the three facilitators will rotate through the days, so all families from all centres are welcomed to join for whatever time will work for you and your children. It is a great opportunity to get to know each other!
- There will only be five families permitted at a time in the centre to ensure maximum spacing
- You will need to sign in in order to secure your spot and this can be done two ways:
- You can do it yourself online using this link: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0F44A4AB22A4FEC34-strong
- You can call Nicola Canford and their secretary can book you in to secure your spot 250 378 2172.
- We are asking that a family only book two sessions per week maximum until we get a sense of demand, and we can make sure that all kids get a turn to participate.
- Please only book two weeks ahead so that everyone gets a chance to attend, we will remove bookings that are made weeks in advance.
- All COVID protocols will be followed to ensure that everyone is safe:
- Adults wear masks
- Maximize spacing
- Handwashing frequently
- Do not attend if anyone is not well
- The library itself does not open until noon, so there will be directions at the front door as to how to get into a morning session.
- Parking is available in the library parking lot, on Garcia Street, or in the Save-On-Foods lot across from the library but is not available in the gravel lot beside the library – don’t risk being towed!
Please don’t hesitate to email any of the facilitators if you need more information:
- Deb email@example.com
- Ewa firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sheri email@example.com
We so look forward to welcoming you all back, please let anyone know who may not have attended before and we so look forward to seeing you all soon – we have missed you!