COVID Staff Handbook (V.6)
- COVID Staff Handbook V.8 (PDF)
COVID Daily Health Assessment Protocol
Emergency Procedures / Flood Response Resources
- SD 58 Emergency Procedures – June 2016 (PDF)
- Communicable Disease Prevention Plan (PDF)
- Helping Children Cope with Traumatic Events – HelpGuide.org
- Trauma – Classroom Strategies Manual New (PDF)
- Helping Youth after Community Trauma: Tips for Educators (nctsn.org)
- Guidelines for Staff Dealing with Traumatic Events (gov.bc.ca) (PDF)
- Flooding and Your Health | HealthLink BC
- Help Kids Cope
Kids in the Know
COVID-19 Mandatory On-Site Protocol and Etiquette
Employee Exit Interview
School District No. 58 Employee Exit Interview
Educator Learning Resources
Access secured educator resources.
Working from Home?
For members of SD 58 staff who are working from an alternate work site, the SD 58 tech department has created an online knowledge base to assist you with technical questions on how to connect your equipment.
MyEducationBC Privacy Training
BC Ministry of Education Privacy Training must be done annually by all staff working with student information
Employee News & Events
Save The Date – Pro-D DayFriday, February 25
Typing Pal School Links
Changes to Graduation Program
Below are documents outlining the changes to the Graduation Program and Assessment. Included is the letter to teachers from the Ministry of Education explaining the changes to the graduation process and the timeline. Also included is a chart detailing changes to Provincial Assessment along with a “Questions and Answers” document.
Latest Past Events
Professional Development Day.